Table Rate Shipping is a WooCommerce plugin for WordPress. Blog/Site Owners are offered the option to arrange a list of conditions. They can also setup their suitable expenses. This are used to figure out the shipping alternatives for a store client.
This table rate technique for WooCommerce has the option to include several rates for an offered client. This is based upon a range of conditions set by admin. These can consist of shipping location, cart subtotal, product shipping class, cost, weight, therefore a lot more.
List of Features
- Conditions and rates for groups of items based upon:
- Delivering Class
- One By One Products
- Cart Line Products
- Functions with WC Shipping Zones
- Several versions allowed each zone
- Multiple list of logiques / conditions:
- Delivering Class
- Type of Item / Category
- Day of Week
- Date Range
- Numerous conditions allowed on each row
- Various expense choices:
- Portion of Subtotal
- Flat Price
- Increased by weight, width, length, area volume, height
- For every single x variety of currency, weight, measurements, and variety of items
- Several Costs allowed for each row to develop mixes such as:
- Base cost plus extra weight increments
- Flat charge + portion for fuel additional charge
- Drag ‘n Drop Rows – to manage the top priority of the conditions and expenses
- Disable Delivery Taxes per every gateway
- Limiting Table Rate approaches based upon user function
- Weight estimations based on dimension.
- Subtotal base conditions to include vouchers and tax
- Round the weight to next integer.
- Choice to not show this technique when Free Delivery setting is active.
- Include description text listed after the delivery choice’s title and rate to include more info.
- Select which technique is chosen by default.
- Option to hide other settings in the very same approach when client receives the picked technique.
WPML, WooCommerce 3.1.x, WooCommerce 3.0.x, WooCommerce 2.6.x